16 March 2009

AGAIN~~~~

2nd semester are mostly finish, a lot of assignmentssss is coming again........haiz......
history, music culture essay, theory, aural, listening test, ricital.........got a lot of stuff need to do.... can i have 48 hours in one day?!!
OK, this time also , I just try my best to do all the part, many things squeeze together, so hard to do perfect for everything... aiyo,一切随缘.........(quite depressed, mm.......) Haha, no lah, just do the part that I can do, then the other thing will become good or bad? only heaven know........
I receive a mail from my school just now, it talk about the earth hour, I feel it is quite meaningful for me and also for all human.
The global warming is gatting worst and worst nowaday, we only have one earth, we must protect it, or not, where we want to go after the only place that we can stay is being destroyed by us? We must do something to protect our earth, the place that we live, and also for the animal and plants.
In 28 march 2009, 8:30pm~9:30pm, there will have an hour black out for whole world, the organizer orgainze this activity is to prove that we still can do something to prevent or reduce the speed fro destroy our earth, what can we do is to support this activity.
I just Hope that if anyone saw this post can try to do something to show that u are still concern about the place that we live...the only, EARTH...

No comments: