26 November 2008

Farewell......

Suddenly feel very sad, when I hear you want to leave..... You really is a good teacher, like your humour style to teach us, learnt many things from you, and know more knowledge from you. I cant imagine that next semester cant see u again.... become emo now.......

Although I just know you in a very short time...but still quite memorable, cant accept that the time all of us share together just a few month only.......really feel lost......Anyway, hope you all the best in Perth and dont forget us like we wont forget you, a good teacher---Mr. Lindsay Vickery.

Wish you all the best and farewell, my good lecturer........

2 comments:

zhi hui said...

yaya..same wif u too
haiz~~
so sad!!
n dunno who will be my teacher
haiz~~
hey, let's go n do spa leh
didnt try it b4
haahaa

Felix said...

Ya...Good lecturers are really difficult to find...
Must appreciate the time wif him..