17 November 2008

Holiday~~

Yeah~~!! What time is it? HOLIDAY times~~!!!!!
Can imagine that my first semester have already done?!! OH MY GOSH~~~the time is passing soooo fast~~!! Think the previous life, I really cant believe that I am in Lasalle school now and hv met so many kind and good friends~~Love u all sooo much~!! muak!!LoL~~What is stress? what is emo? after holiday, all will be disappear and I will be alive again~~wohoo~~!!^^

But feel this holiday quite boring~~because still need to teach and just stay at home only...the farest i will go is only to KL~~~but also good for me lah, can read more information about music, and also can practice the new song which give as a holiday homework from teacher Stella......

well~~I am still struggle that want go to US next summer holiday or not?~~Both of my parents Encourage me to go, but i still have the problem, my work, my student....how can i dont bother them about 3 months?! Hais.....so confuse now......but anyway, i haven't go and ask lah, maybe i cant pass the interview leh? so just throw the problem to my back first lah, go and try is the most important thing isn't it? Yes, ganbatte!! Any one want to go with me please inform me huh, so that we can ask together....LoL~~

Ok, go for my happy and relax holiday, see you next time~~~

1 comment:

zhi hui said...

heyhey
finally we all in holiday
can rest a while
haahaa
anyway, im so happy tat i have so lovely classmates la
wish us can have our trip successfully ya
happy always ya
^^